Most Viewed Posts

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Rommel Flogen:Choreographer+Artistic Director


Rommel Flogen:Choreographer+Artistic Director

proposed landing page for Rommel Flogen Official Fan Page. Rommel Flogen is one of  the winningest Choreographer and Artistic Director of the Dinagyang Competition. He was able to bagged championship from Aliwan Fiesta Battle of Festivals, Dinagyang and other Street Dance Competitions. He is presently the Choreographer of Tribu Pan ay, the grand champion of the Dinagyang 2012.

1 comment:

  1. I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both
    educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy that I
    stumbled across this during my search for something relating to this.


    my web blog - Louis Vuitton Bags

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...